Do you want to sign up to our Online Services?
If so, please visit Reception at either Southernhay House or Whipton Branch Surgery with photo ID (passport or driving licence)
What Online Services are available?
- Order Repeat prescription
- View Summary Information (allergies, adverse reactions and medications)
- Detailed Coded Records Access (DCRA)*
- Full Medical Record Access
* If a patient requests access to their detailed coded information their record will have to be reviewed by a member of the admin team and it may be necessary for them to consult with the patient’s GP to grant access. Consequently requests may take up to 14 days and in some circumstances may take longer.
We are also committed to utilising the GP2GP facility for the transfer of patient records between practices when a patient registers or de-registers (this doesn't apply to temporary registration.) Since March 2015 we have been in a position to provide an automated upload of any changes to a patient's summary information at least once a day. The core Summary Care Record (SCR) contains medications, allergies and adverse reactions.
Please click on this link for more information on GP2GP: http://systems.hscic.gov.uk/gp2gp/index_html
Patient Online Access Application Form
Patient Online Access Leaflet